[pct-l] ADZ T-Shirts

ADZPCTKO T-shirts! T-shirts with the new ADZPCTKO logo on them will be sold
at this year's event.  To check out the design, just log onto the ADZ
superwebsite at www.pct77.org/adz and look for the crossed ice axe and trekking pole
with a sideways diamond and the "PCT" of the ADZPCTKO in it.

These shirts are a 50/50 cotton/poly blend (I tried to get 100% synthetic but
the screener says that the inks don't stick well on anything over 50%
synthetic) and come in "Natural" (light beige) and "Ash" (light gray) and are just
the perfect weight for desert hiking.  Sizes are Small, Medium, Large, XL and
XXL. Only $15 each with all proceeds going to support the event and the trail.

You may think that this is over and above what we may need with all of the
donations that you have sent in, however, recognize that by your generosity with
donations and some simple fun things like this and the silent auction, the
ADZPCTKO is an event that does not need vendors supplying big funding in order
to make it work.  Thus we are in the rare and enviable situation to be a bit
picky about the vendors and only have those who are narrowly focused upon the
long distance hiking community.  In this way the ADZPCTKO remains a hiker
gathering for hikers and does not need to become a hiking gear festival with tons of
vendors hawking their wares to every passerby.

Additionally, last year we were able to support the PCTA Trail Gorillas and
our generous host; Lake Morena, to the tune of several hundred dollars donated
each.

All of this through voluntary funding.  We recognize that many of the PCT
community are young, unestablished, underfunded individuals.  Thus the voluntary
donation policy allows someone with no funds available to still attend and
lend a hand serving food or cleaning up as their donation.

See you there,

Greg "Strider" Hummel
ADZPCTKO Coordinator, Wagonmaster and HMFIC