[pct-l] Signing off... and thanks!

Hey folks,

I am signing-off the list Friday morning.  Next week I'll be at conference until I get on an a.m. plane that Friday for SanDiego.  Great list, lots of useful info,Thanks!

I will be at zero day on 4/23.  I hope to catch a ride from Zero Day to campo Saturday early a.m (4/24).  I may also try to hitch to Burnt Rancheria Campground on Sunday early a.m. and slackpack back to Lake Morena.

I'll be the large brown guy with a red/black golite rig!  See you,

ilagang@cofc.edu

-Guy

Counseling and Substance Abuse Services

College of Charleston