[pct-l] Don't forget

Hi Class of 04

Don't forget to thank the help you got from your fellow hikers, the trail
maintenance staff, PCT Home Office and our Trail Angles. Oh, yes our Webmaster.

Don't forget to take your skills you learned and also good old fashion luck.
Many times I have had close calls once in a wind storm with trees being blown
down all around me, crossing trail cover with ice and snow one slip and you
are a goner. Twice almost being robbed or beaten up. Crossing Highways with cars
and trucks going 80 miles and hour in the dark. Yes, don't forget hitch
hiking. I was picked up by a hop head high on drugs going 100 miles an hour on a
winding mountain road, I just knew I was going to die.. The time I almost
stepped on a green Mojave rattlesnake thanks to Fallingwaters partner Bruney who
just stopped me in time, and oh yes, the thirst almost out of water with the
temperature of 115 degrees and no shade and miles away from a water hole.

Is it more then skill and luck that carries you thru?  Yes, I call it my
Guardian Angel. Your Guardian Angel is ultra light and will cost you nothing. Just
don't forget to pack your Guardian Angel in you pack and every once and
awhile don't forget to thank your Guardian Angel for getting you through tough
times..

 Bon voyage and good luck on your quest of the Pacific Crest Trail Class of
04 . And don't forget you will never forget your quest of the Pacific Crest
Trail.

Lonetrail