[pct-l] AZDPCTKO Antique and Collectable display

is anyone from the seattle/olympia area headed down  to azdpctko then back home? i most likely won`t be able to make it down there(a last minute drive down, is in the realm of possibility,but unlikely) but i have a lot of stuff that would be of interest for the display. i have some  turn of the century postcards of the cascades and angeles forest  new deal era phamplets of the scagit river dams ,and cascade crest/skyline trail maps from the 60s and a few more things.if i could get together with some one who is headed down i would be happy to lend them to the display.if your headed down and would be willing to take them  e-mail me and let me know. i also  have a lot of pre 80s antique equitment,but unfortunently for the display, im taking them out this weekend for more trail testing. rob