[pct-l] Hitching back to ADZPCTKO from Pioneer Mail Trailhead

I will be heading to ADZ on Friday evening, heading south along the I-15, then to I-8, but if all else fails you, I could swing by Julian way and head down the S-1 to pick you up. Estimated time of arrival at Pioneer Mail would be approx. 8-9pm, though. ( I gotta be in my office until at least 5pm Friday afternoon, then it's at least a 3 hour drive from Irvine to Julian (on a Friday night, traffic is going to be murder...)

I see "Chris" in the e-mail address and "Christine" at the end. At fist I thought "Chris" was a HE...
One bit of advise: Girls ought not be hitchhiking alone on rural roads. It just isn't safe.
If someone can pick Christine up at Pioneer Mail sometime in the afternoon, please offer up the ride.
If not, I can get you in the evening (but you don't want to hang out at Pioneer Mail alone at night).

This offer is also good to anyone else who needs a ride Friday evening...
Between Irvine and ADZPCTKO along the I-15.
I've got a truck, so it's a three-person squeeze at best.

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m