[pct-l] Blister comments

I have read and re-read John's book and recommended it to several distance
runners and basketball players and hikers.  It is a great reference book; when
the strategy I'm using stops working I pick it up and find another to try.

Greg

John Vonhof writes:
All good and valid suggestions. Collective wisdom is good when it comes to
footcare. I urge you to learn your options for what you can do to both
prevent and fix blisters. Carry a small footcare kit and know how to use it.
Everything here, and a whole lot more is in my book. We are aiming to have
the 3rd edition out my mid-May. Larger sized, more pages, better layout, and
pictures. I will have more information in my free ezine. If you are not a
subscriber, use the link in my signature file to join.

John Vonhof
http://www.johnvonhof.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatment for Athletes
http://www.footworkpub.com
Subscribe to the free Fixing Your Feet Ezine at
mailto:FixingYourFeetEzine-subscribe@yahoogroups.com