[pct-l] Miracle foot care?

> Masochistically, I would like to see someone put vaseline on their
> blistered feet and wrap them in a plastic bag overnight and hit the
> trail first thing in the morning, 1 day off Mt. Laguna.

i dunno about any plastic bags and overnight treatment, but my buddies
got BAD blisters in 1998 on a 200 mile section of the PCT and a passing
hiker told us about the "thick-layer-of-vaseline" trick and it
absoluteky worked for them.  They were abole to continue hiking in
relative comfort and otherwise would not have been able to continue
hiking (they both wanted to bail at about the 50 mile drip spot).

peace,
dude