[pct-l] RE: Miracle foot care?

Scott ?

1.	You didn?t see my before Vaseline & after Vaseline feet.
2.	I _did not_ start hiking the morning after the ?produce bag?
treatment ? I rested about four days, treating my feet each night.  I
neglected to say this and apologize for any misunderstanding.
3.	I have VERY blister-prone feet, and would probably have continued
to experience blisters had I not changed my technique.
4.	Some of us have thicker skin.  I don?t.  Obviously, considering
this response! ;-)
5.	Not all solutions work for everyone, and I fully expect that the
Vaseline cure will fail for at least one person out there.
6.	Note that I began my post with ?my $.02? and ended with ?ymmv,
hyoh, and other appropriate disclaimers? and included an unsolicited
reference to the Vonhof book (the 2nd edition contains direct quotes
and narratives by members of this list).
7.	YMMV, HYOH, etc, etc, etc
.
8.	This post is not meant to substitute for direct medical advice by
your personal physician, podiatrist, chiropractor, acupuncturist, life
coach, trail coach, guru, priest, minister, rabbi, imam, mother,
father, favorite uncle, intrusive aunt, or other officious
intermeddler.

TIC,

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT Campo-Sierra City, Cascade Locks-Manning Park less 96 miles '94,
Stevens Pass-Stehekin ?02