[pct-l] AZDPCTKO Antique and Collectable display

Attention: Trail Angles, Past and Future Hikers, Groupies and KO Staff

Antiques Display Items Needed

Do you have Antique Hiking, Backpacking, Camping, Mountaineering, Books
Maps, and other PCT Literature or Collectables that you would be willing to bring
to the KO.  We NEED LOTS of material for a display of what has been used
in the past.

Antique Gear = New before 1980

I exchanged notes with Greg "Strider" Hummel, who indicated that in the past
some people have brought different items and it has been indicated on this
elist that several members are going to bring some of the older Trail Guides
and other literature.  I indicated that it would be a good idea to make a formal
display of the items for everyone to enjoy.

Looking for Backpacks, Tents & Shelters, Sleeping Gear, Cooking and Eating Gear,
Water Containers, Lites, Ice Axes, Boots, Clothing, Hiking Staffs, Maps, etc. either
Homemade or Commercial and any PCT related Literature, Photographs, etc.

Prizes for the Oldest -- Most Unusual  -- Worst Condition & It Still Working

Please let me know what items you will bring with it's discription, age, cost if known
and anything else you want to tell about the item.. ie.  it survived the PCT and AT..
I will make Tags for each Item to make it easier for the viewing public.

Please contact James A. Streeter --  jas8313@adelphia.net