[pct-l] Water - Idywild to big bear

I'm starting from Idyllwild on May 12th-

I read over both yogis handbook and the guide... I see a couple creeks that
aren't mentioned as water sources in Yogi , in the guide book- 1. strawberry
creek just after idywild map B9 2. marion creek a couple miles after
strawberry creek...

How much water should I be carrying between Idyllwild and Big Bear? Are
there enough reliable creeks so that I need not worry?

thanks
Joe