[pct-l] Cell phones

Verizon works the best in WA state along the trail.  There will still be many places you can't get reception among them from Stevens Pass north.  Also in some places ATT won't honor Verizon's signal.  But I have had reception on Verizon when others in my group have not.  I am with AsABat and usually carry a ham radio.  Between the 2 I can usually get out every day or so if necessary, and I remember to actually turn them on!
Crest Rider