[pct-l] Cell phones

In a message dated 4/8/2004 3:18:08 PM Mountain Standard Time,
AsABat@4Jeffrey.Net writes:
Verizon has the
largest network. AT&T is another choice. Each will have places where the
other won't work. AT&T is losing customers fast right now, unfortunately.
The other providers are digital only and don't work in a lot of remote
areas. (IMO)

Verizon has a plan, which I use, that allows you to work with any signal that
your phone can pick up, not just their own.  It works very well in most
places that I've used it, and I've driven to some pretty out-of-the-way places.
But I've always left it behind when I'm hiking, so I cannot attest to how it
would perform in the wilderness.

Betsy