[pct-l] Question from Guy

Hey,

Is it 4/23 yet!  I am thru-hiking this year.  My question is.... is it appropriate for me to give the listserve info to 2 *non-dramatic* loved ones, then they could ask you guys how to best reach me in a *real* emergency.

I will call them every 3 weeks, the have my approx. itenerary, timelines etc...

They realize that my PCT experience will be more remote than my 01' AT thruhike.

(Should I brace myself for flames following my ignorant post?)

Guy

Counseling and Substance Abuse Services

College of Charleston

Office: 843.953.5640