[pct-l] NB 801AT & bladder bag

Steve wrote:

2.  My bladder bag hose has developed llittle black mildew -like spots
in it.  Can't figure out how to clean inside the hose. I have tried a
bleach /water soak but didn't get any results.  I suppose I could quit
being cheap and buy a new one.  anyone have any ideas??

Mine does the same thing when I forget to drain it for storage.  I use a
long thin metal rod (purchased from Home Depot in the metal stock
section) to push a cottonball through the hose a couple of times, which
scrubs out the gunk, then I treat it with a diluted bleach solution to
prevent regrowth (for awhile anyway).

Eric