[pct-l] trip,missed a step,hurt an ankle,!!!!.

everbody complaining of triping,falling,hurt your ankle, My God, your in the wilderness at its best,there are places where in the mountains where that sort of thing might and will happen,..if you cant cook,,,,!stay out of the kitchen,if you cant swim,stay out of rivers and oceans,there might be a chance,and it does happen every day,where they drown,I walked from the bay bridge-San Francisco-to the golden Gate bridge,and back, dang-near got hit by a car 3 times,that stoped me from walking the streets of San Francisco,Howard ,,,!