[pct-l] Old PCTA Communicators

>... I'll keep this
> month's edition though, the pictures in it are sooo nice.
> -franc

Speaking of the recent Communicator magazine, does anyone know where
exactly the cover photo was taken? It says "Day Creek Falls in the
Columbia River Gorge" on the inside cover. I live within 20 minutes of the
gorge and hike there every weekend on my training hikes and have never
seen or heard of this falls?  Do any fellow Portlander's know where this
is and how to get there? It is not on any maps or in any books I have of
the area...

Brian Bowlsby
Gresham, OR