Fwd: RE: [pct-l] San Felipe hills

I started this stretch at first light and had shadows on the north
faces until the 1st  gate.  Your idea is also good, but
beware..........the first 4 miles has lots of flesh-grabbing cholla!

Here is where the good campsites are:
Just 3 miles in there is a nice spot.
After 5 miles you will see a dry waterfall with a beautiful campsite.
You don't get another opportunity until about mile 10, then there are
several after that.
Capt Bivy