[pct-l] Re: horse free p.c.t.? / Horse droppings

Many commercial packers do early season trail maintenance (mostly
cutting out blowdowns) 'gratis' so that they can get their stock (and
clientele) into the back country.

watta bunch of great guys, cutting out blowdowns for their own profit

. Last year, NorCal and southern OR
had a huge amount of high wind/snow load downed trees... if it weren't
for many volunteers, mainly horsemen

 more people cutting windfalls for there own benifit

Other points:
Regarding 'horse sh*t': Yes, fresh horse biscuits do smell and attract
flies, but it does break down fairly quickly...

hell,putting it that way why should i dig a cat hole for my waste, or clean up after my dog? itll break down quickly

As for camping in horse sh*t, sorry but that's your own fault...

blame the victim.The last user trashed the site but it`s my fault.