[pct-l] San Jacinto and snow

The snow ought to be melted enough for comfortable 3-season camping in the San Jacintos in May.
I haven't looked up the Mountain in the past few days, but before the last bit of weather we've been getting, the snowline was getting higher by the day...
One more heat wave like we got a couple weeks ago should make the PCT easily passable.

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m