[pct-l] Amigo needs a ride to the Kickoff!

Ahhhhrrriiiibbbbaaaahhhhh!

A loud shout from "Amigo" is happy to announce he will
be attending the Kickoff Party in late April.

Friends past, present, and future, I'm in need of a
ride to share on the way south from the Bay Area.  Is
there anyone out there who will be southrounding (note
that's not southbounding) from the roads I-5 west?
I'm happy to share gas, food, and driving costs on the
way down.

I'll be looking forward to catching up with you all!
-Amigo

lukeahoy@yahoo.com