[pct-l] On-trail Law and Order

To the Class of 2004
Last year Sergeant Bergfisch maintained law and order on the trail,
using his trusty (lightweight) mini water pistol.
He gave me a world wide permit to "Drink from any stream" which I still
use.
Trail Angels provided caring and love for the fellow hiker ( especially
including Don Johnson at Stevens Pass).
Humour, love and friendship are the greatest needs of the world right
now, not fear, hatred and mistrust.
Take your water pistol by all means and your sense of humour.
All the best for your hike in 2004. Hike well.
I hope to meet some of you along the way again this year,

Carmans Man
Southbound section hiker 2003
Canberra, Australia