[pct-l] ADZPCTKOP Ride

<<I'm in need of a ride and Greyhound (AKA the Dirty Dog) scares me. Thanks!

-Chuckie>>

Last summer, I took the Dirty Dog from Ashland to- ugh!!!- Bakersfield to do
section F. That was a trip I hope never to repeat, even if I have to commit
crimes to do so. The people on the bus and in the stations were
sociologically fascinating, but otherwise frightening. Not to mention the
drivers who tailgate semis at 80mph. But hey, folks, don't let me talk you
out of it. It will get you where you wanna go, but not pleasantly.

Judson