[pct-l] friends carrying a gun,,,,,,!

Who ever your friends are that they cant be trusted with a gun is mighty sad,I think you better change friends, 1st,guns dont kill, Its like not everybody can have a gun, I was raised with a gun,2nd,guns dont kill,people do,I would not go to a doctor holding a gun,even if I needed an operation,and there are plenty of them that own a guns,3rd...! guns dont kill...! people do,that lady that killed all those people,did not use a gun,,,,,! she simple ran her car into a crowd down town,4th and final,guns dont kill,,,,!people with sick mines do,its a shame,but you dont go to church with a preast holding a gun,   Howard