[pct-l] Illegal Contacts

In a message dated 4/2/2004 12:51:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,

> [...]
firearms. If you own a gun, there is the temptation to use the gun. <<<<<<

And I swore not to get involved in this thread!  I have owned guns for 40
years, and never had a tragic accident. This is a fallacy.   I have a carry
permit and routinely carry a firearm...in civilization. And, au contraire, have
never had the temptation to use it.  NEVER.  And I would never carry on the
trail...damned things are just too heavy.

"No Way"
Ray Echols