[pct-l] mojave water report

Betsy,

Talk about your excellent timing!
Darrel & Sitka enjoyed the comforts of a roof over their heads while that nasty little storm blew through!
Did you get a chance to drive up to Big Bear and see him?

I was going to tell you that if he needed a quick re-supply between Big Bear and Arrowhead, the PCT passes within a few miles of Green Valley Lake. Very nice little community with a General Store, Restaurant and Hardware Store (and a Tavern!).

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m