[pct-l] shires tarptent- virga

Hi, Judson,

I have the Shires Squall sans floor. I use a silnylon ground cloth. The
tarptent keeps flying bugs out, but crawling ones can (and do) get in. It's
a trade-off for me. I like to double-purpose the ground cloth for use in
taking breaks and I like being able to take down the tarp and not have to
move my gear before packing.

Peace,
JJ

http://pct04.com