[pct-l] Contact with Illegals.

>From an earlier post: Illegals don't want to kill you just to get to a highway.

I thought this line started because a hiker was just robbed by several Illegals.

Also, my heart agrees with using a weapon to protect yourself . But a long time ago I was attacked / robbed by 5 thugs. I made a mistake and tried to fight back, big mistake. I should have just given them my money and prevented a serious beating. I did manage to get in a few good licks but I never got to see the damage.

As much as I would like to inflict great damage on anyone robbing me or others, I think it is best to just give up the gear /money , which can be replaced and avoid serious injury or death. It is very unlikely the person robbing you will be alone.

Waterboy