[pct-l] Illegal Contacts

----- Original Message -----
From: <CMountainDave@aol.com>
>  But if YOU  want to be paranoid and always living in fear like my sister
in
> , be my guest!

All I can say is HYOH ( Hike your own hike)

Whether it be bear cans, water reports, firearms, ice axes,.....or bikers in
Beldon...do what you have to do ..to make it to the next section and feel
safe..

I had no encounters with anybody other that hikers from Campo to  Warner
Springs last year..but I was with at leats two other hikers at all
times...Things may have been different if I was alone..so instead of a
firearm..you may want to carry a friend....cheaper..less volitile..and great
for conversational purposes...

Redwood