[pct-l] USGS quads

Oh....
One more thing:

I've noticed that some of the Quads DON'T indicate the PCT on them!!!!
*gasp!*

For instance, the on line quad north of scissors (Earthquake Valley Quad) doesn't show the PCT as it goes up into the San Felipes!
It would be worth it, if the quad you need doesn't show the PCT on it, to contact USGS to see if there's an update...

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m