[pct-l] Campo to L Morena

There are over 300 people currently registered for the ADZPCTKO and so there
will certainly be plenty vehicles and drivers available to take you anywhere
that you desire in the area.  Just ask.

A few ADZ notes;

The availble campsites at the ADZPCTKO are filling up or are already full as
we speak.  If you have not registered on the website and are planning to
attend then you may have to camp in the overspill area; a large grassy area on the
north side of the campsites.  Do not camp in any site not assigned to you!
They will be all assigned to those who have registered and Lake Morena will get
mad if we pack too many people into each campsite.  If you have registered,
expect a confirmation of your campsite in the next few days.  Please recognize
that all campsites are shared with 7 or 8 people per site!

Also, we are asking that no one (except the organizers) camp in the main
meeting area of the kickoff , where meals are served, the gear contest is held and
all of the other activities go on.  With so many people coming this year your
tent will get trampled if you camp in this area, eventhough it will look wide
open at times.

ADZPCTKO T-shirts will be sold this year.  A cool logo on a 50/50 blend shirt
in light colors.  Look for them there.

Best regards,

Greg Hummel
'Strider" PCT'77