[pct-l] the goshawk story

Good stories!

Did anyone actually see the nest?  The chicks?  I used to go nest searching
for goshawks and although the parents made a lot of racket no bodily harm
occurred.  But I know someone who works on pygmy owls who gets plunked in
the head quite often.  Pygmy owls are pretty tiny tho.

It's likely that the bird was just getting progressively more PO'ed as more
people walked by its nest with young.

Good story!  I'll keep an eye out at mile 1252, if I make it that far.  I
might be the only person wanting to see the bird!

Christy

>--- yogi yogi <yogilists@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > go to www.trailjournals.com
> >
> > find the 2003 PCT journals and read the July 13
> > entries for both me and
> > Apteryx.

Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet
access.
https://broadband.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/