[pct-l] done with work!

Howdy all,

This is Steve from Boulder emailing from a new email address.  Tomorrow's my
last day at work so I won't be checking the old one anymore
(setzer@colorado.edu). So if anyone wants to get a hold of me specifically,
use this address.

So I decided to go to the kickoff after all.  I'll see everyone there. I'll
probably need to unsubscribe from this list before I start because I won't
be able to keep up on the trail. Hotmail doesn't have a big storage limit
and I don't want to read through 1000 emails every couple weeks.  But I'll
be around and able to email until April 21.

See you at the kickoff,
Steve