[pct-l] April Kickoff Gathering Hike

Anyone want to hike (20 miles mostly downhill) from Mt. Laguna to Lake Moreana for the big Kickoff Gathering?  We can share expenses for a cabin at Mt. Laguna on Thursday, April 22 and start hiking Friday morning.  I think I might campout Friday night along the way, but if you want to go all the way, that is fine. We can leave one car at Mt. Laguna and drive up to get it Sunday morning.

Just a fun hike on the PCT to start the 2004 hiking season, break in those winter muscles, etc. Thanks, Switchback