[pct-l] Mt. Langley

I've always heard bad things about Army Pass as opposed to New Army
Pass. My understanding is that Army Pass is more likely to have snow
towards the top, but this is probably less of a problem later in the
summer. However, one year when hiking from Horseshoe Meadow to Whitney
(this was in early or mid August) I met somebody at Guitar Lake who
hiked Army Pass a few days earlier and he was very enthusiastic about
it. He said that he recommended it "for the whole family."

Mark

-----
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com
Got Mac OS X? Get the AboveCalifornia Sherlock Channel:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add

Wanna frag? Add the ..::LVL Sherlock Channel and get the newest Quake3
maps:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/LVL/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add