[pct-l] Trekking Pole Tips

Leki tips won't fit on Komperdell poles. I tried when REI sent the wrong rplacement tip.
The tips usually siege tightly, especially if you've used them alot.  Use vice grips or a small clamp to push in the pins. the hard part if getting off the old tip, putting on a new one just snap in.
The replacement tip should come with instructions or call REI for more detailed instructions, they usually are very helpful. even if you didn't buy the tip from them.

John Milner <walkaboutman@hotmail.com> wrote:
Anyone know how to replace the tips on Komperdell trekking poles? I can't
tell whether they screw on or are a pressed fit. I've worn my down to
practically nothing in 4 months.

Walkabout, John