[pct-l] Big BEAR resident/if anyone needs info/temp. out of town tho.

Hi I  have lived in Big Bear for 12 years and have longed and envied you all
when you come thru...if it wasnt for my 3 kids I wouldve hit the trail tagging
along w/  one of you !!! My ex-hubby never understood and ,now I am free to
go ...SOON. I am in Bakersfield right now on family business and then heading
north 4 a trip w/ my girls.ANYWAYS.....I will try my best to answer any
questions you MAY have about Big Bear City and the area.Oh, Peggy @ the B.B.C. Post
office is great and  her husband hiked the saction from Lake Arrowhead back to
Big Bear years ago......