[pct-l] New market in Aqua Dulce

<<<<Rumor has it that Agua Dulce has a shiny new grocery store. Is this
true?>>>>

Class of 2004.. Boy are you lucky!!!  Sweetwater Farms Market is the name of
the new market in Agua Dulce and it is the finest market I've ever been in.
No kidding. I got to meet the owners of Sweetwater because I was with Donna
and Jeff Saufley. The owners of the market are very special people and their
market reflects how much they care about providing quality food, quality
appeal and quality service. I had one of their deli sandwiches. It was
probably the best sandwich I ever had. Ummmmmmm good. I've been thinking
about the sandwich ever since.

And to you, the Class of 2004,I wish you all a fantastic adventure.

Gottago