[pct-l] PCT Zero Day Ride

Last year I was Trail Magic Mamma on the AT. This year I find myself in Arizona. I guess we should come to Zero Day since we are so close ;-) As a bonus, we get to see Radar from last year....and probably a few others we know plus lots of folks new to us.

At the moment, we are wrapping up the estate of my mom and her husband in Arizona. We are now planning to take time off to go to Zero Day ;-) If anyone needs a ride from the Pinetop/Lakeside area, let us know. We haven't looked at how to get there from here yet, so if you might be in our path, let us know. We have the same beat up ol' camper van that transported hundreds of AT thru hikers last year. Hope it makes it! ;-)

Wendy   (wsm311@aol.com)
desert rat in Arizona
formerly frozen Vermonter
www.heathershikinghiatus.com