[pct-l] pct pics from 1998

Hi Folks,
Myself and my wife Martina hiked the PCT in 1998 and I have (finally!!!) put some pictures of the hike on a photo website:

www.pbase.com/briansolar1

It includes pics of Greg Hummel who helped us out (Hi Greg!) and Brian Sweet, Hikin Mike and Marathon Man.

We are coming over from Scotland to do sections of the Continental Divide this year and hope to post pics to the site thru the summer.

Good luck to all PCT'ers in 2004 and enjoy the ADZXZD...... or whatever its called!

Brian (and Martina)
Stirling
Scotland

 WIN FREE WORLDWIDE FLIGHTS - nominate a cafe in the Yahoo! Mail Internet Cafe Awards