Fwd: [pct-l] Trail conditions - CA Sec C - Silverwood Lake

Great report, AsABat.  Two things I would note.  First, I wouldn't
take anything except a human and a dog through the trail blow-out you
mentioned.  It would be hard for a llama.  There is no way I would
take a horse over half the trail we were on.  Thank goodness for that
burned ( but strongly rooted) tree.  Second, I forgot my Gookinade,
and even though I had enough water, felt horrible until I borrowed
some from you.  The difference was like a Popeye cartoon when he eats
spinach.
Capt Bivy