[pct-l] Hammock on the PCT

Oh wow.

About 90% of section "A" comes to mind...

Pack a pad, Franc. You could always jury rig your poncho onto trekking poles to make a tarp-tent.

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m