[pct-l] drawn cart,,,,!

Hello all hikers , I just went through all that about a cart,as some of you know,I cant walk for long,so being I want to do the pct ,I was asking you all about a cart,a horse drawn cart,,as some of you put it,NO  michanized carts at all,not even a horse drawn cart, as some of the guys in Oregan put it, there simple no room for such a cart,switch-backs,rocks,narrow paths,trees as  bridge,that sort of thing,,,,,,! HOWEVER,,,,,we pay federal tax too,that means just becouse we cant walk, we cant go there ,do that ,?there are many places where a dissabiled can go with a horse drawn cart, Logickly,we dont want to put our lives at risk,we dont want to be left out where a mountain lion,or bear can get us,but you all know what most dissabiled are missing out on,like I said when I got to the God of the bridge and crossed over,walked a short distance to the head of the pct,went in a few hundred feet,,,breath takeing sight,where the GOD of the Bridge Stands guard over the entrance of the mighty PCT,and I can under stand why ,,,no carts,,,BUT IS IT FARE to us dissabiled, we want to see nature at its best too,you see, my legs are bad,just my legs,in order for me to finish a pct from say Oregon to mexico,I would have to pull a pick-up load of supplys,I eat like a horse,I can eat a good size stake,salid,&1/2 of bottle of good wine,easy,biskets & gravy ? ummmm,dont even go there,I guess ,is what I am saying,we want to see it to,and the hardest thing that man did,in his intire life,was to push his dissabiled little Darling in a wheel chair on the pct,& got a tickit for it,,,,MY HAT OFF TO SIR,     Howard L Ruiz