[pct-l] Introduction

Hi!

After several years of hemming and hawing, we're finally doing it!  The
last month has been a predictably awkward mix of employment extraction and
exciting planning.

We'll be keeping an online journal with stories, photographs, and drawings at:

www.studiozoic.com/adventures/2004/pct

Lots of awesome people will be helping us make this happen.  Check out the
Support Team page to see them.

We will also be writing a monthly column for Vermont Sports Today starting
with the May issue.  If you're in Vermont, pick up your own copy (its free)
at your favorite sporty store.

We're excited to meet lots of you at the Kick Off.

Dave and Lexi