[pct-l] National Park major cutbacks

 Today's news in Seattle today, " Hundreds of seasonal park rangers will lose their jobs as the National Parks are scrapped for cash". Visitor center in Forks Wash. won't even open this year as a cost cutting measure.
   Info like this is so dishearting! Without park rangers, our parks will become meth labs and body dumping grounds with no inforcement. I don't blame the NPS personal ,but the folks who make their budgets.  Bottom line is our government is slowly choking off the funds to our public lands. ( As a cost cutting measure they say) I look at it as a " Red Flag" of upcoming public lockout of our public lands. Soon the NP's will be country clubs for the " Choicen Few".
    Too bad we can't just hire employees from India as cost cutting measure. Outsourcing saves money!!! I am lucky as they haven't figured out a way to run trains from overseas. ( YET!!)