[pct-l] gram scales as home decor (was, you might be a thru hiker)

As Roni, from Israel, says on the "Walk" DVD (and on the trailer on the
website)...  "Some people drink alcohol every day; some people smoke.  I
hike!" (sorry, but it might not be an exact quote - just using my well
aged memory).  Get the "Walk" DVD, if you haven't already...  it
captures the soul and heart of thru-hiking the PCT (and makes me wish I
would be going THIS YEAR, instead of at a later, yet to be determined
time!).

Happy trails.