[pct-l] gram scales as home decor (was, you might be a thru hiker)

A valid argument could be made that hiking is simply another "drug of choice"...

Who out there cannot admit that we're addicted to the trail?

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m