[pct-l] re: Favorite Song

My favorite song is one I wrote in '95 during my first attempt at a PCT
thru-hike. Sung in a finger snapping, mid tempo pop/jazz style ala
Frank Sinatra (and OF COURSE I sound just like him):

chorus -   It's  a wonderful thing, it's a wonderful life,
                   It's a wonderful dream I could dream all night.
                   It's a wonderful thing to be free, to have no chains
on me,
                   It's  a wonderful thing, it's a wonderful life.

vs 1 -        Folks back home just have no understanding,
                   They don't know what's going thru my mind.
                   I was born to live the life of ramblin',
                   Just point me down the trail and I'll be fine.

vs 2 -         Climbing up or down don't really matter,
                    Any time of night or time of day.
                    Weather ain't good or bad - it's just weather,
                    and Life's a state of mind any way.

       WalkOn  ( which comes from the Neil Young song of the same name)