[pct-l] shoes

If you plan on hiking in these shoes I would suggest buying them before
you leave so that you could break them in. You could then have somebody
mail them to you when you need them.

Mark

-----
Get Above It All at
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com
Got Mac OS X? Get the AboveCalifornia Sherlock Channel:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add