[pct-l] Sleeping Bag

Two months ago I bought the sleeping quilt kit from Thru-hiker.com,
changing the material from 1.1 oz silnylon to 0.8 oz. and going with one
pound of 800 down.  Result is a quilt that weighs 24 oz.  measures 64" X
84".  I can tie the bottom to make a foot pocket.  I took it out a month
ago for two nights and the last night was below freezing with a howling
wind.  I was quite warm.  Cost was about $135.  Bonus - if I can
convince my wife to go backpacking I think we could share the blanket.

Sincerely,

Lars Nilsson