[pct-l] Fwd: RE: national geographic article

In a message dated 3/12/04 9:44:33 AM, sierra_marmot@yahoo.com writes:

<<  Post a desire for pics and you will be flooded.   Best wishes,   john
randall >>

I think they are looking for professional pictures taken by a professional
photographer. For a magazine cover it has to have extremely fine resolution.
Being flooded with pictures would just be like being flooded with articles: They
will go ho hum and ignore them all
 I suggested using Bart Smith's photography. He was the photographer for the
coffee table book "Along the Pacific Crest Trail.' Now THAT'S some good
photography.
   David C